Which Is Best Crypto Exchange in India 2023
Nowadays crypto currency has become very popular in India. More and more people invest in crypto currency. For this, it is necessary to have a good crypto exchange to invest in crypto currency.
Because crypto exchange is such a platform from where you can buy, sell or trade crypto currency. There are many best crypto app in india which have been set up recently.
But with so many options findings the best cryptocurrency exchange in India for your needs can be quite difficult. That’s why in today’s article we will provide you a list of Best crypto exchanges in India 2023.
Through which you will be able to choose which crypto exchange can prove to be the best for you. So, without any further delay let’s start the article.
Which is Best Crypto Exchange in India 2023?
There are plenty of Crypto Exchange in India which is best. Here are the name of Top 5 cryptocurrency apps in India –
CoinDCX is currently one of the most popular and secure and transparent crypto trading platforms in India.
This cryptocurrency exchange app checks the security of the user onboarding process through automated software such as biometrics applications.
● CoinDCX “proof of reserves” is open to the public and verifies all wallet addresses and asset balances.
● Trader can make deposits using NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS, as well as benefit from SIP trading, margin trading, automatic buying and selling features.
● Coin DCX’s system provides a detailed overview of profits and losses while also ensuring security with two-factor authentication (2FA) protocols and keeping 95% of funds in cold storage.
● You can start investment with ₹100.
● Fees – 0.2%
● There are 340+ Cryptocurrencies available on this platform.
If you are a new trader to invest in crypto currency, then CoinSwitch Kuber can prove to be the best crypto exchange app for you. Because here you can trade without paying fees on bitcoin transactions.
● There are 100+ Cryptocurrencies available in this platform.
● If you are watching best crypto exchange in india with low fees than it is best because the fees is only 0.1%
● This platform offers fiat functionality with INR being the only accepted currency and fund deposits achieved through NEFT, RTGS, IMPS and P2P.
● Moreover, all Bitcoin transactions are zero-fee while also providing users with a SIP product to maximize crypto returns.
● Security is taken seriously with multi-level authentication (2FA and OTP) plus a secure password protocol.
WazirX is currently one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges in India. Because more than 600000 users have been registered in it.
On WazirX crypto exchange you also get a refferal program through which you can get up to 50% commission on trading.
● Fees – 0.2%
● There are 200+ Cryptocurrencies available on it.
● WazirX enables users to trade in INR, USD and BTC, as well as partake in peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions.
● WazirX’s Smart Token Fund (STF) is tailored to help new investors find experienced traders to manage their crypto portfolios.
● Depositing with P2P allows customers securely and quickly convert their fiat currencies into crypto without any fees.
● WRX is the platform’s own digital currency, purchasable via INR and exchangeable for other major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Dogecoin.
Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange based in Singapore. It allows users from India as well as 180 countries to trade in crypto.
● Fees – 0.1% for Spot Markets
● There are 400+ Cryptocurrencies available on it
● Bybit has one of the widest range of available trading types, from 6 derivatives to 6 spot and 3 instant buy options.
● NFT owners can buy and sell without requiring gas fees.
● You’ve got the P2P marketplace to trade USDT, USDC, ETH & BTC at pre-negotiated prices.
OK X1 is the global crypto exchange. It provides various facilities to its customers. Like – Derivative trading 50x leveraged options margin support etc.
● Fees – 0.1%
● 340+ Cryptocurrencies available
● Account holders are limited to 10 BTC daily withdrawals and a maximum of $500 in daily trades.
● NFT marketplace is cross-chain supported on Ethereum, Solana, Polygon and other networks.
● There are seven different staking types across hundreds of tokens paired with both fixed and flexible term options.
In today’s article, we got information about Best Crypto Exchange in India 2023. Hopefully, through this article, you will be able to choose the right crypto exchange app at your convenience, which is best for you.
While choosing a crypto exchange, you have to keep in mind that it should be an India-based and regulated cryptocurrency exchange. Also, if we choose the best platform, we will get the option to invest in different cryptocurrencies.
Also, if the fees for investing in cryptocurrencies are low, it will give us peace of mind that we don’t have to lose a lot of money on each transaction.
So, it is important for us to choose such a crypto exchange platform where we can get all kinds of facilities and our funds can be safe.
Thanks for reading!